Saturday, February 05, 2005

 

Magical Internet Marketing - Commission Spyder

Introduction to Commission Spyder

Commission Spyder is the brainchild of Bram Smith, and is one my most prolific money spinners. It is also the easiest to promote. It is a clever web of affiliate programs, for which I personally only promote one url.

I have noticed a drop out of people who have gone into the program and left because they couldn't get it to work. I can only surmise that they did not go about it in the right way, so the purpose of these tutorials is to guide you through how I personally have gone about promoting the product, and have made a tidy residual income in the process.

Please note that I only tend to use free marketing strategies, such as Safelists and click exchange programs. I also have paid for some cheap FFA leads, but by and large, my advertising costs me next to nothing.

Overview

Commission Spyder is really a hub for affiliate programs. It works with two types of programs, those that make money and those that create traffic to your web sites.

You can join all the programs that Commission Spyder recommends for free, and they do have value. However, if you want to make money, then you should join up as a pro in the main two programs, Commission Spyder and Automatic FFA. The other main program that Commission Spyder asks you to join (apart from the Traffic generating sites) is to Corey Rudls Internet Marketing Centre. I make money on all of these three sites, but I only promote Commission Spyder.

How does that happen?

Well, the pro version of Commission Spyder comes with an automatic responder that you can feed leads generated from Automatic FFA. I do this everyday, and it works, because I do not promote Auto FFA in any other way. Yet I still generate several hundred dollars a month regular income from Auto FFA alone.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?