Thursday, February 10, 2005

 

Crazy Browser

Why Crazy Browser?

For a long time, I have ignored the click exchange programs, because I couldn't see that endlessly clicking on links would benefit my marketing.

I am always on the look out for better ways to market, to improve my success rate and that of people who support me in the programs I promote, and over a period of time, something started become apparent to me. A lot of BIG marketing programs used these click exchange programs as their core marketing tool. Many can all be used free, which is obviously a huge bonus, but what was it about them that attracted them to these big marketing companies?

Well, I tried some, and to be honest, I saw a lot of good programs advertised. If all the other people who used these were similar to me, then the audience is a good one. The more I thought about it, the better the idea seemed. As long as your web page stood out, you had a chance.

Except for one thing!

Advertising on the internet is a numbers game. You need to send a lot, and I mean a LOT of ads out to get decent responses. And to do that with Click exchange programs, you need to join quite a few.

So how on earth can you build up decent clicks in a multitude of programs?

Well, the answer is 'Crazy Browser'.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?