Friday, November 26, 2004

 

Supporting Your Members

Internet Marketing can be a tough business.

You can work away for months and slowly build a business, build downlines, build relationships, only to see your business crumble over time because of user attrition, people leaving your program and joining another. All through no fault of your own.

Or is it?

Have you really been doing all that you can to keep your members keen and motivated?

I discovered that if I proactively sought out my members and offered them assistance in any form that was necessary, they stuck with me. This is especially important to people who are new to the industry.

In fact I developed a web site devoted to doing just that. And the results were impressive.

It really was win, win for me.

I strongly suggest that you consider a similar approach.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?